Dear Members, we are happy to see that activity on the platform has grown in the last days. Many of you have written letters with warm words to us and we are glad to begin a new chapter in our relationships.
We have noticed that you started creating new groups and decided to make a short guide how to create a group and make it catchy and easy-to-use for other members.
Here is a tutorial, that will step by step guide you from the start to an attractive group:
1. Go to the page https://thisisbully.dog/groups and click on the “Plus” in the upper right corner. You’ll become an Admin of a Group and can edit group as you need.
2. You will be redirected to the page, where you can edit a page. Here you can: group name, information about the group, group address, how members will be called, the category of the group, group image, cover photo and who can join the group.
3. Then select in the Options tab “Manage Page”. You will be redirected to the next page. Here you can do:
- Home: choose Tab title and URL; choose layout option of the page and add content;
- Forum: here you can choose general settings, layout, and content;
- Don’t forget to customize Members, Photos tabs and add pages that you need.
- You can also have a paid access for your groups where you can charge a monthly fee for more info contact Admin